Gamified Mobile App
ABOUT SILVER SPOON THEATRE
PLANNED GAMIFIED MOBILE APP
For the first iteration of the Silver Spoon Theatre gamified mobile app, we are focused on gathering a reachable audience with whom we can engage with on a consistent basis.
DISTRIBUTION: Apple and Android.
TYPE OF APP: Wrapper hybrid app. Live internet connection required (due to streaming videos).
KEY FEATURES: Gamified app where the audience is rewarded for collecting digital silver spoons (found at sponsor locations), watching videos (both story and sponsor), passing along story updates to friends, and being a part of live events.
A mobile app sponsor can be featured in several ways including:
– Physical location featured in the digital “silver spoon hunt” in which people hunt down spoons found at a sponsors location.
– Sponsors digital location (generally a website) featured in the “silver spoon hunt” in which people hunt down spoons found at a sponsors location.
– Physical spoon that literally hangs within a physical space of a sponsors location where players can hunt down and take a selfie photo with the spoon.
– A 30 second sponsor video is unlocked by players at every location. The sponsor video can be a straight commercial, a pop-up quiz formate video (custom), or a Silver Spoon story addition in which a sponsor is engaging with the fictional cast (custom).
– Push notifications to the players for a specific event at the sponsors digital or physical location.
ABOUT THE SERIES
The fictional comedy storyline follows the misadventures of Ian Oldman, a struggling British actor who considers himself the second coming of Shakespeare, and his efforts to build out an event company that seeks to add drama to every party. The Silver Spoon Theatre series mixes a fictional cast with real people, places and locations in the Houston region with a concentration on the Fort Bend County area.
WHY BE A SPONSOR?
Why should you place your company in the series? Just as the reality TV show, Cake Boss, brought thousands of tourists to Hoboken, New Jersey to visit the show’s bakery, getting featured in Silver Spoon Theatre, a nationally distributed show, will allow a company or organization an instant platform to be seen and heard.
And just as the mobile video game Pokeman Go galvanized millions of players to visit locations they otherwise would not, Silver Spoon Theatre’s gamified app will allow your company or organization a way to encourage digital or physical visits as players hunt down digital silver spoons along with more story content.
And just as the web series Studio C has brought in thousands of fans to be part of filming on BYU campus, Silver Spoon Theatre’s live events allow your company or organization the ability to directly engage with a target market.
We are seeking companies, organizations, and individuals who would like to be featured in Silver Spoon Theatre. From hosting a party at your company in which the Silver Spoon Theater cast literally add drama, to being a featured location in the gamified mobile app, to having an entire episode written around your company’s story, as a sponsor you have a range of pricing options and opportunities to fit your story into this fictional realm.
Please contact us to set up a time to meet and review our corporate sponsorship packages.